This is the way that it works:
- As soon as you purchase your Kingdom church website design, you and your Kingdom representative will work together to create the basic look for your church home page and begin selecting your menu items and pages for your church website.
- You'll get some "homework" at that point. Your Kingdom church website representative will send you an email that will detail all of the content that we need from you to make your church website.
- The design team will create a great custom site for your church with great graphic design, easy navigation and great website features.
- While your very own design team is creating, you will have to get Kingdom your copy, photos and other information that we will need to round out your church website and make it your own custom site design.
- Kingdom's website design team will create your website home page and menu structure for your approval. Once we have that complete, we will contact you to show you our progress on your church website. This will be considered your 1st draft.
- At that point, Kingdom offers up to 4 drafts. So, you may have a couple roungs of "homework" issued. Once Kingdom has the information we need to create the framework and homepage of your church website, we will need the rest of your content to fill your pages with your custom information specific to your church.
- Once your Kingdom designed website is complete, we will turn the website over to you with instructions on how you can maintain your own Kingdom church website in the future. We even have written and video guides to direct you along the way.